1993 Toyota Previa - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Previa model:
Reliable and Fun
By Lee on 07/21/09 22:36 PM (PDT)

1993 Toyota Previa LE 3dr Minivan

I bought this car brand new in Oct. 1992. The only services required are tires, wiper blades, brakes, battery, air filter, oil and filter. I also had a 60K service at 10 years and asked them to change all the hoses. 17 years, AC is still going strong without any service. Plenty of interior space and leg space. Only complaint is when fully loaded, it becomes sluggish - after all this is a V4.

Earth to Moon
By Joe DeRoma on 12/09/06 11:07 AM (PST)

1993 Toyota Previa LE 3dr Minivan

This vehicle has been far and away the most reliable vehicle I have ever owned. It currently has 224,000 miles. The biggest repair I've had to make is replacing the distributer and spark plug wires. The thing just keeps going and going. The interior has held up remarkably well. We have 3 kids and there are no material tears or other obvious signs of wear.

Toyota
By Dude on 07/08/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Toyota Previa LE 3dr Minivan

I think that the van is nice but it could use little improvements

My 1993 Previa
By Chaim on 06/27/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Toyota Previa LE 3dr Minivan

My 1993 Previa is the most reliable car that I have ever owned. It was way ahead of its time and has held up great.

Happy Previa Owner
By Gbecker on 04/19/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Toyota Previa LE 3dr Minivan

I am happy to say that I haven't had major problems with my Previa since I bought it 1999 very dependable as for repairs the only major problem was I had to replace the a/c which cost $540 cause it was the old model of a/c (freeon) now she has 175km still going and very happy with Toyota vehicles