Lov my Prev
By sabdulrafi on
1992 Toyota Previa LE 3dr Minivan
I love my Previa and am really distressed about having to get a new car. In 13 years the only trouble I had was due to an additional alarm system, put on by an independent company. I like feeling as though I am driving a car, even though without the seats my van is huge. I have moved my entire household save the fridge. It also slept five when we camped in it on a trip. I have bought new brakes twice while I had been accustomed to yearly visits in the past. I'm not sure if we were just blessed with our van or if the model is wonderful. Anyway my family has grown and it would be ecologically wasteful for me to continue in it. So it's goodbye Previa hello again Corolla.
Favorite Features
I really enjoy the dual moonroof/sunroof, automatic door locks, swivel side mirrors, split rear fold-up seats and so much more. If I could get a new one I would buy it all over again.
Suggested Improvements
For my body type the front captain seat curves in a bit too much and the head rest interfers with some hairstyles. I also don't like the sound from the brakes when I have to slam on them. I put premium gas which is also quite costly for this stage of life. My van deserved no less.