1992 Toyota Previa - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Previa model:
Versitile van
By SC Coupe on 02/08/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1992 Toyota Previa LE All-Trac 3dr Minivan AWD

I have gotten pretty familiar with my Previa over the last 200,000 miles. With its Alltrac feature is has taken me past innumerable SUVs which were in the ditch. I have taken it on sailboarding trips, put in an elevated sleeping area, and felt comfortable as I snooped the night away. It is truely cavernous, and the leg room is like nothing I have seen in any other vehicle.

Toyota Previa Review
By Haney on 12/23/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1992 Toyota Previa LE 3dr Minivan

I have driven my Previa 192,000 miles in reliable comfort. This is a terrific vehicle ... too bad it isn't still being produced. I would buy another in a heartbeat. The Sienna is too low and "station wagon" like, and the Sequoia is a bus.

Previa LE Review
By alien on 12/21/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1992 Toyota Previa LE 3dr Minivan

This has been a reliable and convenient van for the 10 yeears I have owned it.

I love our Previa
By snahofivan on 10/11/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1992 Toyota Previa LE 3dr Minivan

Today we went to look at the new Sienna's and decided that there just isn't anything like the design of the 91 and later previas.Back seats fold up and away, so if you need to haul something on a moment's notice, you don't have to figure out what to do with the seats when you take them out. Middle seats swivel giving more flexibility. Yahoo has a great Previa chatroom. Potential buyers should check it out.