1992 Toyota Previa Minivan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Previa model:
Still driving it
By RPDQ on 09/07/07 08:49 AM (PDT)

1992 Toyota Previa Minivan Deluxe 3dr Minivan

Vehicle only required minor wear and tear maintenance over the years. The air conditioner went out 3 years ago. Just replaced the catalytic converter and the exhaust past that point. Very reliable even in cold regions. Still get 21 MPG city/hwy avg.

Solid Workhorse
By bem on 04/10/07 21:52 PM (PDT)

1992 Toyota Previa Minivan Deluxe 3dr Minivan

I recently bought this car w/ 130,000 mi from my parents who were the original owners and took good care of it. Our first job for it was to pack it to the ceiling with our three kids and most of our belongings and use it to move from California to Maryland. It was very heavily loaded, the suspension was bottomed out for most of the trip, but we drove essentially nonstop for 4 days, at 75+mph, with absolutely no problems, and got 25 mpg to boot!

Great Van at any age.
By paul belanger on 11/21/05 01:27 AM (PST)

1992 Toyota Previa Minivan Deluxe 3dr Minivan

We bought this vehicle because we had our second child, and traded in our 95 corolla for it and never regretted it once. It has never let us down once. Now that it is 14 years old we still drove it 14 hours to North Carolina from Ontario Canada. The first day over 9 hours straight without a worry. We are now considering a new van but we are having a hard time with letting go of this one.

It's Been a Pleasure
By dbatten on 06/29/05 00:16 AM (PDT)

1992 Toyota Previa Minivan Deluxe 3dr Minivan

I just recently sold my Previa that I had for the last six years and when the new owner drove it away I actually felt guilty. It was like I had betrayed an old friend that had looked after me time and again but had asked next to nothing in return. This van is large, with a 4 cyl engine that seems like a 6 cyl with excellent fuel economy. Some say that the 2.4 liter motor is one of the most reliable made by any manufacturer. I can't argue. My family grew up in this van and the kids still didn't want me to sell it but basically this van outlived me. I'll miss it. Oh yeah! Guess what the new owner was driving when he came and bought the van from me? A '91 Previa. Enough said.

Great Vehicle
By neworleans_lady on 03/30/04 00:00 AM (PST)

1992 Toyota Previa Minivan Deluxe 3dr Minivan

This is a great vehicle for 7 passengers or hauling building supplies from Home Depot. Great mileage considering size of vehicle. I wish a could buy another one today. Comfortable ride, but a bit ackward climbing out of side door since I did not have a side panel to step out on. I LOVE TOYOTAS. They give my the best car for MY money.