1991 Toyota Previa Consumer Review: My Dream Car/Van

1991 Toyota Previa - Consumer Review

My Dream Car/Van
By MTrudell on

1991 Toyota Previa Deluxe 3dr Minivan

I remember seeing these when they first came out and thought I gotta get one of those, Well 17 years of marriage and many minivans later I came across this one for sale and had to have it. I have driven from NC to NY to Utah and Back with this thing and it does not disappoint! My kids are growing up and moving out and I have Begun to sport tune it old school, Kragers and Fresh paint (my wife run a mailbox all the way down the passenger side, Never live that down) I actually get 27.5 MPG on long trips with 3 teens and 2 adults loaded. I really wish they would bring these back! I also will be buried in mine! Wish i had got my hands on one when i first got married!

Comfort, visibility, gas mileage, storage space, people space, and yes the space age look!

Nail down the drivers side floor mat! it slides up under the brake pedal when you get in, very upsetting! But I remedied it!