1991 Toyota Previa Consumer Review: BRING BACK THE PREVIA, PLEASE!

1991 Toyota Previa Minivan - Consumer Review

BRING BACK THE PREVIA, PLEASE!!!
By iloveprevia on

1991 Toyota Previa LE 3dr Minivan

My famiy and I bought this 91 previa at 167,000mi. It is now pushing 250,000, and has had nothing wrong with it, other than the usual wear and tear. I brag to all my SUV owner friends at the great gas mileage I get on long trips. It's great at pulling too!!! The mid-engine design gives it superb balance. We've painted it twice and is now bright orange!! Got a 99 CR-V and went on a 10 hr trip with it, and it had engine trouble, kicked myself for even doubting my van. I would never ever travel with anything else inspite of the high miles. I would trust my family to this vehicle any time!! Have been offered money for it, but I will drive it until I die!

Quad seating provides super comfort. Easy truck capacity once rear seats are raised. Leg rest room for front passenger side on top of glove compartment. I love everything about this van! Whoever decided to stop making it must reconsider. Will buy newer previa before I buy any other brand new van!

NOTHING!!!! Leave it just like it is, and make more, I love its ageless design! I'd like to see 2005 Toyota Previas out, and that's all I'll ever buy!

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review