1991 Toyota Previa Minivan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Previa model:
Money Well Spent
By XxSN00PxX on 03/13/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1991 Toyota Previa Minivan Deluxe 3dr Minivan

Beautiful Mini-Van!!!Great for anything you could want it for,I have the super charged 2.4 and it lacks no power what so-ever.Reliability and design are a 10

great design
By roy k on 03/10/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1991 Toyota Previa Minivan LE All-Trac 3dr Minivan AWD

bought with 30000 miles, at 100000, and still going strong. Bought it to replace 1999 Caravan that quit once too often. Now own two toyotas! Exceptionally reliable, driven approx 75 mi daily.

Great van.
By todlsnider on 01/25/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1991 Toyota Previa Minivan LE 3dr Minivan

We purchased our '91 Previa with 124,000 miles on it. It now had 227,000 miles and is still going strong. We have had only one problem with the car; the drive-shaft that runs from the engine to the front of the van started making noise at about 125,000 miles, so we had it replaced. The Previa is an ncredibly reliable car.

Best Investment I've made
By mamavan on 01/12/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1991 Toyota Previa Minivan LE 3dr Minivan

This has been by far the most realiable car I've known and the best investment of any kind I've made in most all my years. Used mostly for in town, getting kids around, carpool, sports, Boy Scouts, and a couple of moves, it has always out performed my expectations. Nice to have something this dependable. I'm looking for a new car primarily just to update myself, but have mixed feelings since the Previa has really been a winner year after year. Thinking it will be difficult to find something new that is this realiable and durable. A VERY satisfied customer.

we love it
By LesaJoo on 01/08/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1991 Toyota Previa Minivan LE 3dr Minivan

just bought an Odyssey - the previa gave our family of 6 more leg room and it was easier to access car seats in third row.

210,000 miles and going strong!
By Vick Barker on 10/25/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1991 Toyota Previa Minivan Deluxe 3dr Minivan

Toyota should have never dropped the Previa line in favor of the Sienna. The novel approach to seating configurations in the Previa make it stand out as a great American vehicle family. I'll have my '91 model until it won't run any longer. "Detroit be damned! American auto makers can't touch the dependability / engineering excellence of Toyota with a ten-foot pole!"

Previa, themost practical van ever built
By JT from PA on 10/13/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1991 Toyota Previa Minivan LE 3dr Minivan

This van is now going on 240,000 (mixed city/ suburbs/ highway) miles. It is a fabulous design. Very practical in all perspectives. The mileage is still great on highways (26mpg) and 20 around town. The ONLY problem we ever had with this vehicle is that the side door fell off in the driveway and the front tires do wear more than one would like. BUT, with no other problems, this van has been a gem. I plan to purchase another used TOYOTA when it dies in another??? three or four years. 300K or bust!!!

Great van
By Brit on 09/21/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1991 Toyota Previa Minivan LE 3dr Minivan

We purchased this van new, way back when. It now has somewhere in the neighborhood of 130000 miles on it and is still running great. This van is great for the long hauls; the seats are comfortable and the folding rear seats are great for storing luggage and bikes. I'm part of a family of 4, which works out easily in this van. Furthermore, this van looks good. All the vans of today kind of have the same design, this one just looks a little different, in a good way. Also, it drives like a car. It's a great van to have, basically.

review of the best car I have ever known
By rudolpho hassenpfeff on 08/21/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1991 Toyota Previa Minivan LE 3dr Minivan

it is extremely reliable and durable it is a revolutionary design. unfortunately they discontinued making it because it is too ahead of it's time

Previa Rules!
By Jim Golden on 08/02/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1991 Toyota Previa Minivan LE 3dr Minivan

This is a great van. It's a shame they didn't continue the design. This is a terrific minivan.