1995 Toyota Pickup Consumer Review: This truck is godly

1995 Toyota Pickup - Consumer Review

This truck is godly
By yoder man on

1995 Toyota Pickup DX 2dr Regular Cab SB

My '95 yoder is bulletproof, I've only put a timing chain and wheel bearing in it. It has 100,000 miles and still going strong. I bought it and it was running awesome, then I tweaked it (cold air intake, flowmaster exhaust, the timing is advance about 20 degrees) that is the best 4 cyl. That I have ever had, it has 31 in. tire and it pulls them like nothing, and it is the best off road vehicle, it goes anywhere that I want to take it, mud, snow, ice, no problem. It will move on, rite now it produces about 170 hp. Always run 94 octane gas in them or the valves clatter. But it is the best truck ever.

All of them, awesome engine stock or tweaked it is good, unbeatable tranny and transfer, people say the 4 cyl. is underpowered they haven't ridden in mine before. But all around is good.

Maybe a better sound system stock, mine is improved with 6x9 pioneers and 4in pioneers in the front, and a pioneer cd player, but sound doesn't matter that is easily put in as long as the drive line is bullet proof, which it is.