Love my 95 hate my 91
By bhoward on
1995 Toyota Pickup DX 2dr Extended Cab SB
I first came across the Toyota Pickup line was in 2007 my Dad bought me a 1991 Toyota pickup with the extended cab 2wd it was baby blue on the outside and dark blue on the inside. It ran okay until the A/C and heater went out on it. Then it just started falling apart. The day I sold it was the happiest day of my life. Well in May of 2010 my Dad found a 1995 Toyota pickup and I was hesitant to get it because of the horrible experience I had with my last one. I did buy it though and I LOVE IT! It runs so much better than my 91. I had to replace the fuel pump but it was time for it. Its a great truck with great gas mileage. Uncomfortable on long trips but I mostly drive around town.
Favorite Features
I've been driving Toyota's since I was 16 never had anything else and I would recommend the 1995 Toyota pickup to anyone. The back seat is small but my five year old fits back there fine. Car seats can fit back there as well.
Suggested Improvements
The seats poor for long driving but other than that it's been a great truck and I look forward to many years of owning it and purchasing a new Toyota pickup when the time comes.