1995 Toyota Pickup Extended Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Pickup model:
Love my 95 hate my 91
By bhoward on 10/02/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Toyota Pickup Extended Cab DX 2dr Extended Cab SB

I first came across the Toyota Pickup line was in 2007 my Dad bought me a 1991 Toyota pickup with the extended cab 2wd it was baby blue on the outside and dark blue on the inside. It ran okay until the A/C and heater went out on it. Then it just started falling apart. The day I sold it was the happiest day of my life. Well in May of 2010 my Dad found a 1995 Toyota pickup and I was hesitant to get it because of the horrible experience I had with my last one. I did buy it though and I LOVE IT! It runs so much better than my 91. I had to replace the fuel pump but it was time for it. Its a great truck with great gas mileage. Uncomfortable on long trips but I mostly drive around town.

Great Truck
By David on 08/09/09 14:31 PM (PDT)

1995 Toyota Pickup Extended Cab DX 2dr Extended Cab SB

I normally don't say I like my autos, but with my 95 2.4L Xtracab DX, I'd have to say I love it. It has metallic dark blue paint, and all I've ever had to do with it is regular maintenance: tires, belts, oil, muffler, and wiper blades, and after 15 years, it still runs great and feels solid. I've had two minor accidents where they had to do some body work, but they matched up the rear quarter panels & paint, no problems. If I could drive it 15 more years, I'd be happy.

Amazing little truck
By Greg Stevens on 03/25/05 16:16 PM (PST)

1995 Toyota Pickup Extended Cab DX 2dr Extended Cab SB

I love this little truck. It has never left me stranded. I pull a 12 foot trailer for a business and load up the bed and it still does great. In the 1 1/2 years I have had it I have only had to routine maintenance. Oil changes, change belts. I get in the lower 20's in Gas mileage on the freeway and about 15 when towing. It is a great highway cruiser. I can cruise at 95 and it's as smooth as can be. It's such a blessing to have a reliable vehicle.