1994 Toyota Pickup Extended Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Pickup model:
Pauly
By Paul on 01/30/10 09:03 AM (PST)

1994 Toyota Pickup Extended Cab DX V6 2dr Extended Cab 4WD SB

I love my toyota truck. A little rusty expected that. I have had no major problems that weren't caused by my own doing (new front boot). when I purchased it it had 138,000 miles on it I now have 147,000 on it. I think the major complaint that I have seen most is the bad gas mileage. I drive about 10 miles a day to & from work in city traffic and of course occasional 4 wheeling.I enjoy it very much couldn't ask for better. very serious 4 wheeling truck.

Great Overall Truck
By AGJ on 05/20/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Toyota Pickup Extended Cab DX V6 2dr Extended Cab 4WD SB

I bought this truck in March of 2002, it had 82k miles and looked exactly like the photo above. It was in mint condition, one owner (driven by a non- off-roading lady) who took really good care of it. All I have done is keep up the routine oil changes and so on, new tires, etc. It runs great, rides great, and it still looks great. Most of my friends who drive Xterras, Pathfinders, 4- runners are jealous. I love the truck and would buy another if in the same position, of course gas mileage is the only problem, but I new it before I bought it.

toyota need to work on miles per gal!
By mac9 on 04/27/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Toyota Pickup Extended Cab DX V6 2dr Extended Cab 4WD SB

I got my truck In 1996 with 11,000 miles on here .she now has 128,000 but not without problems! at66.000 she some times starts and runs on 5 cyls for about 30 sec then smooths out she has been in the shop 3 times for this they cant find problem I think i\Its a fule injecter at 109,000 the auto trans went out $2,600 right after war ran out at 125,000 new front brakes $520 now shes got a rear main oil leak! but I still Injoy her very much good truck would do again!.ps bad gas miles 18-13

Toyota's Energizer Bunny
By ToyotaGoyle on 02/13/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1994 Toyota Pickup Extended Cab DX V6 2dr Extended Cab 4WD SB

This truck is soooo reliable. I've gone through highschool and college with this truck. Never quits on me. It's funny to watch all of my friends have car or truck problems, which makes me realized that having a Toyota saved me a lot of money. My Toyota has 150K and they only thing I've had to do is oil changes and tire rotations.

Oil & Gas forever it will last
By Toy on 12/21/02 00:00 AM (PST)

It is a great truck.

One Tough Truck
By incker on 10/12/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Toyota Pickup Extended Cab DX V6 2dr Extended Cab 4WD SB

I am one of the few people who truly uses 4WD on a regular and necessary basis. This tough little Toyota (3.0L V6 w/ manual trans/manual hubs) will outperform anything I have owned, and is apparently due to a good balance of wheelbase, weight, and tires. Low end torque is impressive. I've not put any $$ into this vehicle (98K miles) other than routine maintenance. Timing belt was replaced at 66K miles when recall replaced the head gasket. Toyota paid for the belt labor and I had to only pay for the belt itself. Would I buy another?... in a heartbeat!

Great Truck
By Ken12344321 on 04/15/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Toyota Pickup Extended Cab DX V6 2dr Extended Cab 4WD SB

Dependable truck. I've never had any problems with it (although I don't have many miles on it... only 60K). This is the 2nd Toyota Truck I've owned and my next one will likely be a Tundra.