Used 1994 Toyota Pickup DX V6 Extended Cab Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

1994 Toyota Pickup Extended Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Pickup model:

Pauly
By Paul

1994 Toyota Pickup Extended Cab DX V6 2dr Extended Cab 4WD SB

I love my toyota truck. A little rusty expected that. I have had no major problems that weren't caused by my own doing (new front boot). when I purchased it it had 138,000 miles on it I now have 147,000 on it. I think the major complaint that I have seen most is the bad gas mileage. I drive about 10 miles a day to & from work in city traffic and of course occasional 4 wheeling.I enjoy it very much couldn't ask for better. very serious 4 wheeling truck.

4 wheel drive great in many situations. Handles better than expected in city driving

Better gas mileage. I have a cure K&N air filter or system.Best cure for mileage E3 spark plugs.have improved my mileage by at least 50 to 60 miles in city driving.5-6 bucks a piece worth every penny.

Great Overall Truck
By AGJ

1994 Toyota Pickup Extended Cab DX V6 2dr Extended Cab 4WD SB

I bought this truck in March of 2002, it had 82k miles and looked exactly like the photo above. It was in mint condition, one owner (driven by a non- off-roading lady) who took really good care of it. All I have done is keep up the routine oil changes and so on, new tires, etc. It runs great, rides great, and it still looks great. Most of my friends who drive Xterras, Pathfinders, 4- runners are jealous. I love the truck and would buy another if in the same position, of course gas mileage is the only problem, but I new it before I bought it.

Overall Design; I like it better than the Tacos.

toyota need to work on miles per gal!
By mac9

1994 Toyota Pickup Extended Cab DX V6 2dr Extended Cab 4WD SB

I got my truck In 1996 with 11,000 miles on here .she now has 128,000 but not without problems! at66.000 she some times starts and runs on 5 cyls for about 30 sec then smooths out she has been in the shop 3 times for this they cant find problem I think i\Its a fule injecter at 109,000 the auto trans went out $2,600 right after war ran out at 125,000 new front brakes $520 now shes got a rear main oil leak! but I still Injoy her very much good truck would do again!.ps bad gas miles 18-13

better gas mileage and more power

Toyota's Energizer Bunny
By ToyotaGoyle

1994 Toyota Pickup Extended Cab DX V6 2dr Extended Cab 4WD SB

This truck is soooo reliable. I've gone through highschool and college with this truck. Never quits on me. It's funny to watch all of my friends have car or truck problems, which makes me realized that having a Toyota saved me a lot of money. My Toyota has 150K and they only thing I've had to do is oil changes and tire rotations.

4X4!!!! I can honestly say that I can go anywhere with this truck. I live in the mountains in WA, snow, mud, incline, decline, water, it doesn't matter... and man can it do some turns!

Need some real chrome on the grill... it peels after a while. The windows seems to steam up pretty bad in the winter even when the vent is open. A better sound system, maybe some speakers in the back seats.

Oil & Gas forever it will last
By Toy

It is a great truck.

4WD goes like crazy and does not get stuck. Special heavy weather package keeps the crud out of your underside.

Replace the tires and rims to get some lift.