1994 Toyota Pickup Extended Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Pickup model:
long life great truck
By uccolts on 03/14/12 20:21 PM (PDT)

1994 Toyota Pickup Extended Cab SR5 V6 2dr Extended Cab 4WD SB

had this truck since i was little now that im driveing its the best car to start with and fun to take off road

She's a beaut
By still truckin on 12/01/10 00:00 AM (PST)

1994 Toyota Pickup Extended Cab SR5 V6 2dr Extended Cab 4WD SB

I always wanted a truck like this one since my moms was such a great truck and then i finally got one (with 408,000 miles when i got it) and man could it 4x4 lol i threw a lift and tires on it. it was ultimately gonna be my awesome 4x4/daily driver truck until i fell asleep and totaled it. i liked it so much i'm gonna get another one and get a str8 axel and put a 3.4 in it and get my cold air intake,exhaust, and other things off of my totaled truck and put them on this one. i will finally have what i always wanted. i love this truck

Bring this truck back!
By JB on 09/07/10 08:45 AM (PDT)

1994 Toyota Pickup Extended Cab DX 2dr Extended Cab 4WD SB

I love this truck. I am the org owner used it for both daily commute and work around the home. The Toyota shop manuals I purchased with the vehicle are by far the best manuals ever written with clear diagnostic steps and drawings. The 4 cyl engine is a real work horse. To date (130K) it always starts, gets 18 mpg around town, doesn't leak oil, and is able to push the attached snow plow in deep wet snow. The light weight body makes 4 wheel driving easy, even with stock suspension and tires! This vehicle has out climbed my buddies souped up 4x4s, able to go up steep inclines, or through deep mud with ease. It's so tough, I think it will outlive me!

USA Trip Was Fabulous
By Wonger on 08/15/10 21:40 PM (PDT)

1994 Toyota Pickup Extended Cab DX 2dr Extended Cab SB

I bought this brand spankin' new in 1995 with 70 miles. In 1998, I took it on a "USA Counter-clockwise Perimeter Tour". In 11 days, I drove 9600 miles. My first leg was non-stop from L.A. to Houston. I drove 24 hours straight (except for gas/food) for 1600 miles. Currently, I spend about $500-$750/year in maintenance, but it's been well- worth it. I hope to double the 185,000 miles I currently have on it.

Great truck to have
By stephen on 07/31/10 19:00 PM (PDT)

1994 Toyota Pickup Extended Cab DX 2dr Extended Cab SB

I have 350,000 miles on my truck, replaced clutch twice timing chain twice it was due oil changes every 5,000 miles I pull a trailer with zero turn more just about every day and it still going I need bigger truck and trailer now for 2 zero turns and it is going to be a Toyota

Best truck ever made
By johnny on 04/20/10 01:07 AM (PDT)

1994 Toyota Pickup Extended Cab DX 2dr Extended Cab SB

This truck I could say is the best ever made I abused the truck and it just keeps on going. The 22re engine is just built beautifully. The body design is eye caching also. The new trucks have nothing on this model. People ask me all the time to sell but I'm not bugging

Pauly
By Paul on 01/30/10 09:03 AM (PST)

1994 Toyota Pickup Extended Cab DX V6 2dr Extended Cab 4WD SB

I love my toyota truck. A little rusty expected that. I have had no major problems that weren't caused by my own doing (new front boot). when I purchased it it had 138,000 miles on it I now have 147,000 on it. I think the major complaint that I have seen most is the bad gas mileage. I drive about 10 miles a day to & from work in city traffic and of course occasional 4 wheeling.I enjoy it very much couldn't ask for better. very serious 4 wheeling truck.

1994 pickup
By Jamie on 05/19/09 09:13 AM (PDT)

1994 Toyota Pickup Extended Cab DX 2dr Extended Cab SB

Before my dad got me this truck I was driving an 1989 Isuzu pickup, which is a great truck too. We got it with 111,000 miles and now it has 147,400. This truck is great! The gas mileage average's out to about 25 miles/gallon. It is hard to drive on hills, especially when pulling something or having heavy stuff in the bed. Other than that this truck is very dependable. Trucks are supposed to be abused on the exterior, and I have done my fair share. I change the oil every 3,000 miles, and have other work done as needed. I will drive it until it falls apart. In the next couple of years I will get another truck. Hopefully I will have the same experience with that one.

I'm gonna miss her.
By NoFechaNoGrade on 04/28/09 23:01 PM (PDT)

1994 Toyota Pickup Extended Cab SR5 V6 2dr Extended Cab 4WD SB

My dad got this truck in '95 used off a lot with less than 20k on it the original engine went at 258K and we put a new one in and now it has 13k on it. The truck is a tank and unfortunately has been hit several times by drunk drivers or idiots who don't know what stop signs are. Every time we get her fixed someone comes to ruin it for us. She just got t-boned and took major body damage but the frame is still perfect and she drives like a charm none the less. I am going to miss my baby. She was a good truck to my whole family and never had any major problems just fair wear and tear. I just wish the insurance would cover her this one last time. Goodbye Bernadette.

It Keeps Running and Running and Running
By Tha`nh on 02/15/09 09:48 AM (PST)

1994 Toyota Pickup Extended Cab DX 2dr Extended Cab SB

My uncle bought this truck brand new with 40 miles on it. Then gave it to me after a few months and I've driven it since then. Now it has about 166K miles and still running great. Hasn't failed a single smog check nor left me stranded on the road. A very dependable and reliable truck.