1994 Toyota Pickup 2.4L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual Consumer Reviews

1994 Toyota Pickup - Consumer Reviews

DX Regular Cab Pickup (2.4L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual)

View reviews for a specific Pickup model:
280K Miles and Still Going Strong!
By missjanenc on 06/14/09 16:06 PM (PDT)

1994 Toyota Pickup DX 2dr Regular Cab SB

My dad bought this truck brand new in 1994 as a business vehicle, so it is just pretty basic transportation - nothing fancy. He gave it to me about 8 years ago and the truck now has nearly 300K miles on it. A few years ago I had to replace the transmission (a hose leak that caused me to stall when I lost the fluid along I-95) but other than that, it's just been tires, brake pads and battery when needed. It isn't the most beautiful thing in the world, but it has been so reliable, it's paid for and cheap to insure that I will drive it until it can't go any more.

the last basic reliable pickup
By Tony D on 09/27/05 18:45 PM (PDT)

1994 Toyota Pickup DX 2dr Regular Cab SB

This truck has been completely reliable, with no frills, no problems, just basic transportation and 900+ pounds cargo carrying. Gas mileage was and still is exactly as stated on the sticker, 22 miles per gallon city, 27 mpg highway with a 100 pound cap/canopy and a bedliner installed.

what you see is what you get
By lilgreentoy on 03/02/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1994 Toyota Pickup DX 2dr Regular Cab SB

Second owner, bought at 76k miles. Only work done is brakes, shocks, tires, battery, exhaust. Still has original clutch at 104K miles! Runs like new, still looks great (with salt every winter), interior still looks great.

perfect
By bgkid on 03/18/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1994 Toyota Pickup DX 2dr Regular Cab SB

for a college kid, couldn't ask for more. would drive to california without thinking twice. capable of moving furnature or whatever. little slow with the hp, but i would never second guess the engine. my dad bought it new, and we have never had a problem with it. Still runs and looks awsome.