Used 1994 Toyota Pickup Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

1994 Toyota Pickup - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Pickup model:

Great little truck
By scott251

1994 Toyota Pickup 2dr Regular Cab SB

This is an awesome little truck. I traded a 1994 4runner automatic v6. The v6 was a gas hog. This thing is excellent on gas. Costs me around $30 to fill up and get around 300 miles to a tank. Easy to drive, ice cold ac. It has 227k miles and only issues I've had is a leaking power steering line, an idler pulley seizing up and the tachometer doesn't work. I'm 6'1" and I fit comfortably and enjoy driving it. The 22re is an amazing engine, easy to work on and is bullet proof. I also had a 1994 4x4 and loved it, regret selling it, that is why I got this one. Hauls loads just fine. Will drive it until it falls apart around me.

Great on gas, easy to work on, reliable, comfortable

None that I can think of.

Amazing Little Truck!
By ssgtparker

1994 Toyota Pickup 2dr Regular Cab SB

This Truck was purchased right off the line from my Father-in-law in 1994. It was then passed down to my wife 7 years ago. Now i drive it as my main mode of transportation for 3 years now. This Truck is rode hard and put away wet. It outperformes every other car i have ever had (except my 2012 Corolla). It currently has just under 280,000 miles and shows no sign of slowing down. Still has every original part in it! Toyota made a really smart move with this truck. I plan on having this truck for another 100,000 miles. I'm sure it will make it there!

large engine capartment. Mkaes it easy to changed spark plugs and change oil. Enough torque to pul a trailer.

Not sure if it ever came with on...but an A/C system. I live in Phoenix....its HOT!

long life great truck
By uccolts

1994 Toyota Pickup SR5 V6 2dr Extended Cab 4WD SB

had this truck since i was little now that im driveing its the best car to start with and fun to take off road

everything

Still kickin!
By gprats

1994 Toyota Pickup 2dr Regular Cab SB

When I totaled my Nissan Sentra back in 2001, my mom and step dad gave me his 94 Toyota Pickup. I was told that the truck was in excellent condition and shouldn't have any real problems with it. As always, my parents were right! Here it is 2011 and she is still kickin. No major issues. So far, have only had to replace the battery, starter and thermostat. Has had a small oil leak for several years (which has been unable to be pinpointed). Currently at 240,000 miles. Still averages 24/mpg. I love my little Yota!!!!!!

Dependibility

She's a beaut
By still truckin

1994 Toyota Pickup SR5 V6 2dr Extended Cab 4WD SB

I always wanted a truck like this one since my moms was such a great truck and then i finally got one (with 408,000 miles when i got it) and man could it 4x4 lol i threw a lift and tires on it. it was ultimately gonna be my awesome 4x4/daily driver truck until i fell asleep and totaled it. i liked it so much i'm gonna get another one and get a str8 axel and put a 3.4 in it and get my cold air intake,exhaust, and other things off of my totaled truck and put them on this one. i will finally have what i always wanted. i love this truck

4x4, strong rear axle, body; it's beautiful ha ha

gas mileage, more space to work on the engine; to crammed together, wish it had a straight axle and lockers, more horse power...but still a great truck