Used 1991 Toyota Pickup Deluxe Regular Cab Consumer Reviews - 3 Car Reviews | Edmunds

1991 Toyota Pickup Regular Cab - Consumer Reviews

1991 Toyota Pickup Regular Cab

View reviews for a specific Pickup model:

My Father's Truck...I love it!!
By Betsy

1991 Toyota Pickup Regular Cab Deluxe 2dr Regular Cab SB

My father passed in 2012, I have been driving his truck around the beach ever since. He told me as long as I keep oil in it, it will run forever. Now has 267,000 on odometer and is smooth riding. Have taken it on trips where I won't trust my newer cars!! thanks Pops, Love ya!!

This Truck Rocks
By Steven R Salvatierra

1991 Toyota Pickup Regular Cab Deluxe 2dr Regular Cab SB

Speedometer replaced twice. A few brake jobs. Otherwise incredible. This this is like money in the bank. Runs the same as the day I bought it. Put a killer sound system with new interior and will drive it until the wheels fall off. Currently have 195,00 reliable miles ion it. Have had only three days downtime (power steering lower unit) for the past nineteen years. It may outlive me!

Manual intermittent wiper.

More sound isolation.

Gotlucky
By I got Lucky!

1991 Toyota Pickup Regular Cab Deluxe 2dr Regular Cab SB

Bought this pickup in 1998. I've only had to put a battery in once. Runs strong and holds the road wonderfully. I pput on new shocks and tires at 108,000 in order to go the next 100,000 plus miles. I enjoy the 5 speed, and acceleration is great with the 225 engine.

Power. No rattles. body style is cool.

A/C does not cool as well as I would like, but I live in Austin, TX where is is Africa hot in the Summer.