1990 Toyota Pickup Regular Cab Consumer Reviews 2

1990 Toyota Pickup Regular Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Pickup model:
Simple Indestructible Truck
By Jimmy56 on 08/30/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1990 Toyota Pickup Regular Cab 2dr Regular Cab SB

This truck is perfect. It is a small truck that can haul quite a bit. It has a very comfortable ride. the handeling is great, is reliable. Its simplicity makes it nearly industructible. the only trouble i have had with is was caused by driver stupidity. Its interior can easily accomadate someone who is 6 foot 3. There is not a thing I can say bad about this truck except that is uses a lot of fuel on back country roads while joy riding. There is no power anything so there is not much to break. All the switches and such are made well and have not created any problems.

Awsome Truck
By jake123 on 08/29/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1990 Toyota Pickup Regular Cab 2dr Regular Cab SB

This truck is sooooo awsome. It gets great gas mileage, stong engine(even at 130,000 miles) and very reliable. Best Truck. Ever.

The YOTA
By Bil1l on 07/21/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1990 Toyota Pickup Regular Cab Deluxe 2dr Regular Cab 4WD SB

This truck is unstopable,had it windsheild deep in the river and it didn't stop,

I love what it does for me, Toyota!!
By Yellow Truck on 07/16/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1990 Toyota Pickup Regular Cab 2dr Regular Cab SB

Bought new in 1990, now has 205,000 miles with amazing reliability. Besides preventative maintence (1 clutch @ 160k, tires, radiator, tune ups) I have had only one unexpeced breakdown (recently) for a water pump failure. I should have fixed it preventativley, but had no damage to he engine. This is an amazingly reliable & tough truck, well worth the money!! I have driven to 800 miles to Florida and still do not hesitate to take it >400 miles.

so much quality in such a small space
By yochi on 10/09/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1990 Toyota Pickup Regular Cab Deluxe 2dr Regular Cab 4WD SB

I bought the truck over a yaer ago. i drive the hell out of it. it runs on the parkway with anything else. it accelerates great for a 4 cylinder. it's nice looking. it just so much fun to drive. the also japenese truck from it's time that really survived. My friend has an Isuzu from the late 80's and the quailty is world's apart. Toyota had MPI engines in the 80's. the gas milage is great. for a commuter,young kid,hunter,guy with limited cash this is the truck for you. you will never put a dime in after the DMV rapes you on sales tax.

Toyota Xtra Cab 1990
By Uncle Bill on 07/09/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1990 Toyota Pickup Regular Cab Deluxe 2dr Regular Cab 4WD LB

I bought this Toyota truck new. I've been very happy with it. I hope get 250,000 miles from it.

It just wont Die
By Costello on 11/24/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1990 Toyota Pickup Regular Cab SR5 2dr Regular Cab 4WD SB

I told my wife (she doesnt like pu trucks) I would get another vehicle just as soon as this one "dies" - that was 160K miles and 9 years ago ..4 vehicle accidents later including burying it into a river bed - this vehicle just wont die....it has Never failed to start.....( I think I Love it more than my wife)

half ton
By HunnyBunny05 on 09/22/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1990 Toyota Pickup Regular Cab Deluxe One Ton 2dr Regular Cab LB

love this truck its simple yet cute

Solid Performer
By suntzumd on 07/16/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1990 Toyota Pickup Regular Cab Deluxe 2dr Regular Cab 4WD LB

Reliable, Solid, better at 165,000 miles than my 1986 Jeep Cherokee was new! Has been everywhere. Done everything. Very little mainenance required.

My Toy Review
By Sherry on 03/11/02 19:00 PM (PST)

1990 Toyota Pickup Regular Cab Deluxe 2dr Regular Cab 4WD LB

No serious problems. Always starts in very cold temps. Fun to drive. Have loved driving this truck for 12 yrs as it's only owner. Would recommend this truck to those needing something compact but with features of a full size truck.