Used 1995 Toyota Paseo Base Coupe Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

1995 Toyota Paseo - Consumer Reviews

1995 Toyota Paseo Coupe

Base 1.5L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual - (6 reviews )

couldn't ask for more.
By brandon1239

1995 Toyota Paseo Coupe 2dr Coupe

I bought a Paseo from my girlfriends dad back when I was 16, I'm 20 now and still drive the car everyday. as it sits right now there is just a little over 240,000 miles on the original car! all I've done is regular maintenance, timing belt, water pump, things like that. Sofar I havent had any major issues and hope it stays that way. I change the oil every 3000 miles and in between changes I have to add about a quart of oil, not much for how many miles are on the car. there isnt anything special about the car, but it has always been there and never let me down and I'll keep it until it lets go, I've owned 3 other cars in the time i've had the paseo and still keep this one around.

Favorite Features

reliability, easy to work on.

Suggested Improvements

Great design for a economy car in 95, but the cupholders are a joke

Paseo
By swbrogord

1995 Toyota Paseo Coupe 2dr Coupe

There's nothing really special about this car other than a few things it really has going for it. It's a great commuter car for students, 2dr, great fuel economy, sporty interior, dirt cheap, Toyota reliability. I would go with this over buying a more expensive car. Saving money > turning heads.

Favorite Features

Interior, fuel economy, reliability

Suggested Improvements

Visibility isn't that great, especially if you're tall. I'm a little over 6'1" so I'm a bit too big for the car and can't see out of it too well.

PaSeO
By Paseo Driver

1995 Toyota Paseo Coupe 2dr Coupe

This car has been a lot of fun to drive. I drove it a lot at one time and it never broke down on me or did anything to make me think that it would of. At first, I wasn't really for sure about buying a 1995 but it was cute and I needed a car and no way did I want any loans. But this car surprised me with its performance, it never gave me any problems but then again I took very good care of it. This car has come through a lot more than I would have expected it to be. I give it a very high rating.

toyota paseo
By qdrw66

1995 Toyota Paseo Coupe 2dr Coupe

I owned the toyota Paseo for about 2 years now, and it is no longer in my possession, because of continues break downs I gave up on the paseo, I bought it used in college. The paseo runs to low to the ground especially a 4 cylinder car in New York will not last because of steep pot holes

Favorite Features

Great sound, air condition and strong engine

Suggested Improvements

Make the paseo a little hire up off the street.Toyota paseo's are not worth more than 1,000 if it's used

Fun!
By Jason McGovern

1995 Toyota Paseo Coupe 2dr Coupe

I have always wanted to own one of these cars. I almost bought one recently but I was approved for a new mazda 2002 protege(can't pass that up!). This is one of the funnest cars I've ever driven. I've had two friends who have had their's for years and this little thing gets going! Dont let the small numbers fool you (93 Hp, 100fp torque). Small cars don't need as much power to move! MPG is around 35 on a manual. Reliability is insane as it's a sporty tercel.

Favorite Features

I love the look of this cute little car. The seats are comfortable, and even though it's small, there's enough room inside for driver and main passenger. It's almost like the interior kind of hugs you while you drive. Corners unbelievably:)

Suggested Improvements

The only thing I can suggest for this car is better visibility. The newer 96-97 models are a bit better on that however.