1994 Toyota Paseo Consumer Review: Awesome Car!

1994 Toyota Paseo - Consumer Review

Base Coupe (1.5L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual)

Awesome Car!
By lonestar777 on

1994 Toyota Paseo 2dr Coupe

Bought this car used with 150000 miles already on it..Needed a reliable car for Hospice Home Health putting hundreds of miles on my car a week. My patients needed reliability and they needed me. I did have a timing belt put on it at 200000 as I was never sure when the last time was that it was replaced. Never did any other repairs... Oh yea I did, had to change the battery. Have 208000 on it now and its still running strong and the clutch is still good as ever.. Hmmm I wonder if it ever had a clutch replaced? All I can say is it's an AWESOME car for those who need reliability.

Almost Everything.

Alittle roomier in the back so my older kids don't hit their head on the back window when I hit a bump. It is great tho if I am mad at my teenager and then I just give it some extra gas over a speed bump and they bump their head on the window alittle harder. Ooops. Oh and maybe alittle more power in the pick up and go.