1992 Toyota Paseo - Consumer Reviews

Base 1.5L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual - (43 reviews )
Very very nice car
By areke on 03/12/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1992 Toyota Paseo 2dr Coupe

I got my Paseo when it was 9 years old, and had 92K miles. I never had to do any repairs, all I've been doing is changing oil, and other fluids. Mine was automatic, but never the less it had enough torque to accelerate faster than civics.

Toyota!!! Everyday!!!
By nypb on 02/10/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1992 Toyota Paseo 2dr Coupe

This Paseo is the best. Mine is black and has recently been nicknamed 'the bullet.' Bulletproof is more like it, this car has never had a major repair since we bought it in 1991. Living in Manhattan this is the perfect car to dart in and out of traffic and it fits in the smallest parking spots. It will kill me to get rid of it but I'm afraid we are outgrowing it..if they made a paseo wagon I would buy one!! What a great car, and we only have 85K miles on it so it should last another 10 yrs easy!! I'll have to find a place to keep it so we can hang onto it forever.

MR (Paseo) 2
By JohnVball on 01/27/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1992 Toyota Paseo 2dr Coupe

It's one of the snappy & fun car, i used to own quite a few MR2's,.....this car is right up there with with MR2 on the fun side and handling, but with more room to carry your luggage. At the same time, the back seat is not suitable for adult or any body over 5'00" The steering feel is one of the best around If you want some fun without breaking your bank...This is the car for you!

My lovely small baby -
By vishalchat on 01/21/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1992 Toyota Paseo 2dr Coupe

I bought this car on the spot when I drove it for 500 meter, paid cash! Engine, transmision is Great so the is the performance and mileage 30 and up . I drove this car 650 miles in 12 hrs and believe it or not I was running at arounr 70-75 mph @ 3000 rpm for 3-4 hrs. This was was doing Great and made me believe that this is my baby I can rely on this car. If you get one buy one... there are very few Paseo in the market, Toyota stoped manufacting it in 1996, but whateve they made, they are Great.

Paseo--the Red Zip
By car hound on 01/11/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1992 Toyota Paseo 2dr Coupe

I have owned my Paseo for 9 years. I bought it used in 1993 and it was a 1992. The car has been great and we have gone many miles together for work and recreation. The Paseo has never left me on the side of the road.

10 yrs and still going
By ymihereagn on 12/18/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1992 Toyota Paseo 2dr Coupe

we bought this car in 94 for our oldest daughter by owner and since then it was passed on to our youngest daughter in 99 and this car has taken alot of beating with teenagers but its still going strong.

Loved It!!!!
By novicecarguy on 11/30/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1992 Toyota Paseo 2dr Coupe

I can't say enough about this car. She was born ten years ago and I've had her from day 1. Ten years and 178,000 miles later it still never dissapoints. I still get 35 miles to the gallon and it turns over every morning no matter how cold. Never had a major repair. It still has the original clutch! I'm getting ready to pass her on to a family member who was 6 years old when the car was born. It's gonna break my heart.

Red car
By atb357 on 11/05/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1992 Toyota Paseo 2dr Coupe

This has been my commuter car for a little over a year. I haven't had a single problem with it. It handles very well and has just enough power to fight through traffic. The gas mileage is awesome. I average about 37mpg.

Toyota Paseo
By zebrawarrior on 10/30/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1992 Toyota Paseo 2dr Coupe

I have had it for 2 years now...and it has been great! Especially for being tten years old. Runs and looks like a champ.

I love this car.
By Amy on 10/04/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1992 Toyota Paseo 2dr Coupe

This is the greatest car I have ever bought.