1995 Toyota MR2 Consumer Review: Mid-Age Crisis

1995 Toyota MR2 - Consumer Review

Mid-Age Crisis
By bestpointguard on

1995 Toyota MR2 2dr Coupe

Turned 50 and wanted a real sport's car. I got it! I'll probably never sell this car. Might try to put a turbo in it some day. But when I originally took it for a test drive I said I'll never want anything again for the rest of my life. Beautiful, reliable, and fun to drive. Mine is a white t-top, looks brand new and I plan to keep it that way. Cost $35K in 1-5- 96. I paid $12.5 in 11-20-02. Best investment I ever made. Only problem - altenator needed to be replaced at 92,000 miles and I only got 20,000 miles on my Faulkens (love these tires).

When clean and polished simply beautiful (mine is washed 2 or 3 times a week). Super stock stereo (fantastic bass). Engin sounds terrific. Feels the road like no other car I have ever driven. Loves the windy road!

Mine is the non turbo and 40 extra horses is all I need. Altghough the 140 hp I have right now is enough for the turns!