1995 Toyota MR2 Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific MR2 model:
Smart mans Exotic
By Vanc on 07/29/10 11:01 AM (PDT)

1995 Toyota MR2 Coupe 2dr Coupe

Having looked around for a number of years i found a fully loaded 1995 MR2 with an automatic. For the money you cant get a better mid engine car. The car drives like a go-cart. people mistaken this car for a Ferrari everywhere i drive. Sadly the car was rear ended at a red light at 40mph and totaled. I would definitely buy another one this year if i found one in mint shape. 1995 Toyota MR2 Black/Tan leather T-Tops

Affordable, reliable sportscar
By ray oconnor on 03/19/09 15:11 PM (PDT)

1995 Toyota MR2 Coupe 2dr Coupe

I have owned 5 Toyota mr2s. My 1995 is by far the best. Handles like it's on rails. Has timeless sportscar stying and looks. A very rare, affordable sportscar.

Go kart on the streets!!
By steve403 on 12/20/08 12:31 PM (PST)

1995 Toyota MR2 Coupe 2dr Coupe

I've owned this car since the beginning of 2008. This car is a gem. The car has performed flawlessly. I've put about 10k miles since then with 0 problems. Handling is superb for a 13 yr old car. Handling is amazing and always fun to drive. Mid-engine layout is rare and only found in exotic cars. If you can find a 1995, get it. Toyota of North America only sold about 300 in 1995. Toyota reliability and build is legendary. Will keep this car for a very long time!

Mid-Age Crisis
By bestpointguard on 12/05/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Toyota MR2 Coupe 2dr Coupe

Turned 50 and wanted a real sport's car. I got it! I'll probably never sell this car. Might try to put a turbo in it some day. But when I originally took it for a test drive I said I'll never want anything again for the rest of my life. Beautiful, reliable, and fun to drive. Mine is a white t-top, looks brand new and I plan to keep it that way. Cost $35K in 1-5- 96. I paid $12.5 in 11-20-02. Best investment I ever made. Only problem - altenator needed to be replaced at 92,000 miles and I only got 20,000 miles on my Faulkens (love these tires).

1995 MR2 Turbo
By MKII95T on 10/23/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Toyota MR2 Coupe Turbo 2dr Coupe

This car is unbelivable, you must find the nearest one and test drive it today.

Toyota MR-2
By J. M. on 09/11/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Toyota MR2 Coupe 2dr Coupe

Fun to drive. Extremely economical car.

a poor man's ferrari
By Stephen W. on 03/05/02 19:57 PM (PST)

1995 Toyota MR2 Coupe Turbo 2dr Coupe

excellent car for what i paid for. it has an ageless appearance that will always look good. And behind those great looks is an excellent 200hp engine that will push you to 0-60 in less then 6 seconds if you keep it in tune and learn to properly launch the car off the line.