The ultimate daily exotic
By ACentrella on
1991 Toyota MR2 2dr Coupe
Before I talk about the car, first look at the fantastic community of friendly, knowledgable enthusiasts the MR2 has: www.mr2oc.com The MR2 has put so many smiles on my face... I can't even begin to count. It's toyota build quality, reliability, and efficiency, with Ferrari looks and performance. Hands down this is the BEST car for the person who wants a daily driven sports car. The MR layout has the perfect balance for superior handling as well, and the NA is the autocross champion of its class. The turbo (3sgte motor) has unbelievable horsepower potential as well.
Favorite Features
The interior hugs the driver, it is the perfect design for an intimate driving experience every time! I also love the rarity, and how it's so different from any other car. This car delivers the most 'turned heads' per dollar, I guarantee it.
Suggested Improvements
A cupholder would be nice, but buying an aftermarket one is cheap and simple. I wish america got the 3sge in the NAs, like all the other countries did :(. The 5sfe (camry motor in US mr2 NAs) still has pep, and sounds GREAT behind my head.