Great Pkg & Value. It's a Toyota .. DUH!
By casper90651 on
2004 Toyota MR2 Spyder 2dr Convertible (1.8L 4cyl 6M)
At first I was skeptical at its look,
not yet a Porsche, yet not a cheap
looking American Convertible at the
same price. The exterior look could
definitely be improved. Though I can
say, everyone that didn't know Toyota
had a convertible thought it was a
Porsche! ;) ... As soon as I drove it,
that changed everything. The ride is
go-kart like along with the cornering.
A great zip-in .. zip-out kind of car.
The luggage space is very limited at
best, at best two small carry-on bags
& a few smaller bags in the front will
work! Best of all it's Toyota value in
a tight package. Everything is
standard, what more can you ask for?
- Sequential Transmission works very
- Great Power for the price & weight
- Passenger AirBag Turn-Off Switch
- Sturdy Convertible Top
- On-Steering Wheel Shifting with
- Best Gas Mileage amongst all
convertibles & most economy cars
- Exterior styling could improve (more
- More usable space could be allocated
- Leather seating available in ALL
states (it's only available in SOME