2003 Toyota MR2 Spyder 1.8L 4-cyl. 6-speed Automated Manual Consumer Review - MR2 6 speed Sequential

2003 Toyota MR2 Spyder Convertible - Consumer Review

MR2 6 speed Sequential
By mr2ard on

2003 Toyota MR2 Spyder 2dr Convertible (1.8L 4cyl 6M)

In my opinion this is truly a fantastic little car. The handling is wonderful and the 6 speed shifts acceptably quick if not lightning fast. The engine while not having tons of power is rev happy and with the light weight is very quick. A lot of negitive comments have been writen regarding the style, but in all honesty I like it and most people who see it like it to. It turns heads where ever I go and someone is always checking it out when I come out of a store. Fuel mileage has been over 34 highway miles per gallon so far. Really nice car!! Way to go Toyota!!

Favorite Features

Love the 6 speed sequential trans. The radio cd, cassette are pretty similar to most stock units, however I don't have it on much - having to much fun just driving the car. Handles wonderful,

Suggested Improvements

What can I say - Luggage space any luggage space would be nice. Maybe switch to run flat tires and you could use the front trunk and get maybe a pilot case in.