2003 Toyota MR2 Spyder - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific MR2 Spyder model:
mr2 spyder rocks
By sexys on 08/20/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Toyota MR2 Spyder 2dr Convertible (1.8L 4cyl 6M)

mr2's have awesome handlin and comfort they are aforrdable and sexy. treat yourself to a test drive at thousand oaks toyota

OPEN AIR FUN
By angelord on 08/19/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Toyota MR2 Spyder 2dr Convertible (1.8L 4cyl 6M)

Very nicely build card. Fun and easy to drive w/ 6 speed SMT.

my first
By gasman on 08/07/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Toyota MR2 Spyder 2dr Convertible (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

A great car...looked at other convertibles and i thought i got the most bang for the buck with the MR2. Just got it today!

Spyder Seq Man Tran
By Woger on 08/04/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Toyota MR2 Spyder 2dr Convertible (1.8L 4cyl 6M)

This is one fun little pocket rocket. Where else can you get this much performance, handling, and satisfaction for your $. I love the style and the "hey what was that" looks that we get from other drivers. The car is unique and gathers looks wherever we go. The six speed SMT may not be as quick as the full manual five speed, but it is suprisely nimble. This car likes to run in the high revs, corners like a cheetah, and makes the weekend drives a whole lotta fun. The car is solid and tight, a near perfect suspension.

MR2 Spyder (2003)
By Teninthepit on 08/02/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Toyota MR2 Spyder 2dr Convertible (1.8L 4cyl 6M)

I love this car! People talegate sometimes because they are not sure what make/model it is. When the car is not moving and people are able to ask about the car they are usually surprised it is a Toyota! (It looks similar to the Porche Boxter.) When it is parked, people come right up and ask questions about the car. Despite being low priced, it is a rare car. It is very quick to accelerate due to the weight/power ratio and it gets 35 mpg!

Wow
By John Quinton on 07/26/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Toyota MR2 Spyder 2dr Convertible (1.8L 4cyl 6M)

THis car was an excellent vehicle. It rode well, handled all roads well that I've been on... I would give this car an A plus for it's price and it's dealing.

mr 2 spyder
By dave d on 07/26/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Toyota MR2 Spyder 2dr Convertible (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

the car is fun to drive but i think for the price it could have more horse power and the sound system could be better it only has four speakers in it and it ok but i think it could be better everything else is ok

My MR2
By ShelsValerie on 07/20/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Toyota MR2 Spyder 2dr Convertible (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

I get a lot of attention when i drive this vehicle. Kids on the street holler at me when i drive by telling me how cool my car is; when i get out of it in a parking lot, people comment to me how much they like my car; when i get gas, men come up to me and tell me that i have a very nice car, etc. Sometimes when i'm leaving a store, i'll catch people looking at my car and talking about it.

MR2 Spyder Best for the $$$
By DP's-mr2s on 07/19/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Toyota MR2 Spyder 2dr Convertible (1.8L 4cyl 6M)

Affordable mid-engine experience. Fun driving to and from work. Poor persons Porsche.. FUN..FUN..

Better than a Harley!
By dealerM on 07/12/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Toyota MR2 Spyder 2dr Convertible (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

Fun to drive, surprisingly comfortable, you can drive it 90 MPH with the top down and still enjoy it! It gets a lot of attention too.