Scared to drive this car but it looks good.
By sad2010matrix on
2010 Toyota Matrix S 4dr Hatchback (2.4L 4cyl 5A)
I feel like I paid way too much for the 2010 Matix S which has basic insides- no bells or whisles- blah. The car sounds like its dragging, the tires already are worn before 15,000 miles and hear the problem doesnt go away. Blind spots, drivers head rest is a blind spot and and eye sore and its not comfortable. I use it for work and back. I dont want to take it on long trips for its uncomfortable. Telescope steering wheel means 1/2 in closer to the engine, thats already in your lap.
Favorite Features
Gorgious body, awesome silver color, very roomy, seats convert to a seamless flat bed, rear windows are small so children dont fall out. outside lights are kewl and clean easy..
Suggested Improvements
Dangerous bind spots between rear window and backseat passengers windows. I always cant see cars when they are there. Fix the flaw in the Tires that Cup way to soon and will keep cupping. I can see why you dont add bells and whisles because it would cause distractions and foresure I would have gotten in accidents . I drive 55-70mph just because Im scared to crash.