2010 Toyota Matrix Consumer Review: Scared to drive this car but i

2010 Toyota Matrix - Consumer Review

Scared to drive this car but it looks good.
By sad2010matrix on

2010 Toyota Matrix S 4dr Hatchback (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I feel like I paid way too much for the 2010 Matix S which has basic insides- no bells or whisles- blah. The car sounds like its dragging, the tires already are worn before 15,000 miles and hear the problem doesnt go away. Blind spots, drivers head rest is a blind spot and and eye sore and its not comfortable. I use it for work and back. I dont want to take it on long trips for its uncomfortable. Telescope steering wheel means 1/2 in closer to the engine, thats already in your lap.

Gorgious body, awesome silver color, very roomy, seats convert to a seamless flat bed, rear windows are small so children dont fall out. outside lights are kewl and clean easy..

Dangerous bind spots between rear window and backseat passengers windows. I always cant see cars when they are there. Fix the flaw in the Tires that Cup way to soon and will keep cupping. I can see why you dont add bells and whisles because it would cause distractions and foresure I would have gotten in accidents . I drive 55-70mph just because Im scared to crash.