2010 Toyota Matrix Hatchback - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Matrix model:
Honda lost me
By Anonymous on 12/07/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2010 Toyota Matrix Hatchback S 4dr Hatchback (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

Been driving a civic hybrid for five years. My local Honda dealer's service was great. Went back. Drove the CR-V and crz. Didn't like either one. Decided to go look at the toyz. Found just the right compromise with for and the boss (wife) in the matrix. I got my SUV. She got her sports car. It's early but we both love it. If you're looking for a great priced mid-sized SUV you gotta check the matrix out.

Minor Issues
By Kibbles00 on 11/04/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Toyota Matrix Hatchback S 4dr Hatchback (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I love this car but I have some minor complaints. On cold days, the fog on the front window is terrible. Water is retained on side windows so you cannot see out. There is also no place to put a drink in the center. I spilled so many drinks.

Toyota Does It Again!
By Kibbles00 on 04/02/10 05:31 AM (PDT)

2010 Toyota Matrix Hatchback S 4dr Hatchback (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

Toyota has done it again! Awesome solid car. Tried the Honda Fit Sport which is a piece of junk. Thought I should switch due to all the problems Toyota was having. What a HUGE mistake. Returned the Honda and bought the Toyota Matrix S with cruise for only $14,988.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Toyota Matrix Hatchback in VA is:

$134 per month*