Perfect car for me!
By great car! on
2009 Toyota Matrix S 4dr Hatchback (2.4L 4cyl 5A)
The only regret I have with my Matrix is that I didn't get it in RED! I have a white matrix and everything about it soooo wonderful! I love my car and it drives well on the road, although I am still in the process of breaking it in so I am still careful with it. I still have to find my perfect driving spot in the driver's seat but it is comfortable. I get good mileage on this car (28 mpg) and I believe this will improve with time. Radio reception fluctuates every now and then and I don't know if it's the signal or the equipment itself but I am so glad that there's the mp3 plug. Very, very nice improvement on the total new look. I still wish I got it in RED. :)
Favorite Features
Everything that's been changed from the older models, great gas mileage and very, very beautiful sporty look!
Suggested Improvements
I just wish that the rear window can be opened all by itself, apart from the rear door, just like in older models. I also wished that the center console compartment is a little more roomier although that will make it awkward for the driver's elbow room. I wish the steering wheel can be lowered more.