2009 Toyota Matrix Consumer Review: Nice Ride

2009 Toyota Matrix - Consumer Review

Nice Ride
By GrindEm on

2009 Toyota Matrix S 4dr Hatchback (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

Bought the 2.4L with the 5 speed manual tranny in radiant red. This car needs the 2.4L to move the extra pork at an acceptable pace. I love the engine and the tranny, very positive driving experience! I am 6'1 and find it to be a little tight in the seat and in the foot wells. The layout is very handy and will fit a lot of stuff with the seats folded down. However the design makes for the worst tunnel cover for privacy I have ever seen! I really like the new exterior styling, big improvement over the geriatric 1st generation. I love the way Toyota puts their packages and model lines together, clean and straight foward. All in all a fun car to drive, quick, agile, stable, good price, aux jack.

2.4L engine, interior space, exterior styling, stable on HWY, aux jack, reliable, leather steering wheel, nicely equipped for price!

Dash is very trendy and I personally dont like the trim around gauges, cup holders are pathetic, Needs a bigger armrest with ratcheting heights,