2009 Toyota Matrix Consumer Review: Love my Matrix XRS

2009 Toyota Matrix Hatchback - Consumer Review

Love my Matrix XRS
By hlnkid on

2009 Toyota Matrix XRS 4dr Hatchback (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I purchased my 2009 Matrix XRS 3 weeks ago, downsizing from a Highlander. I absolutely love it! XRS model comes with 18" wheels, that roughen the ride a tiny bit, but they handle beautifully, esp around turns. Great sporty look and feel. XRS comes standard with rear spoiler, helping to give the car a bit more ump to it's looks. Good interior room, easy controls. A few small blind spots in rear, but easy to get used to. I'm not at all disappointed with my purchase. I'd highly recommend the 2009 Matrix to anyone looking for a solid smaller car with great handling, good gas mileage and one that's fun to drive!

Automatic door locks that lock when you shift into drive, and unlock when you shift into park. Handling around corners with the 18" wheels. Sporty look. Nice acceleration. Fold-flat rear seats & front passenger seat. Excellent interior lighting. Comfortable seats with good leg room.

Power driver-side seat. Tonneau cover for rear. Privacy glass for rear/back windows. Reshape the sunglass holder so the glasses go in horizontally rather than vertically. Larger door pockets to store small items.