2009 Toyota Matrix Consumer Review: Literally feel every bump on t

2009 Toyota Matrix - Consumer Review

Literally feel every bump on the Road
By my2009toyotamatrix on

2009 Toyota Matrix S 4dr Hatchback (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

In 2009 Toyota came out with a new sharp style Matrix with powerfully 2.4 engine instead of 1.8 . So I bought it after what I thought was a long test drive. After having it for a while It started bugging me with the road noise driving literally any where. Road noise and bumpy ride is finally starting to drive me nuts. It has those showy 17 inch rims with hardly any tire meat on them to absorb simple roads conditions. It looks like 2 inches thick makes a really terrible bumpy ride. Now I am stuck with a $20,000 car that looks cool but rides like a milk truck. They made the disk brakes so big you cant change it for a smooth ride, I better trade it in before word gets out. This car is done.

I want 15" to get a smooth ride, they said you can only go to 16 inch because the calibers and rotors are huge you cant go to 15 inch it didn't clear the caliber brake system it got stuck no clearance at all. Bummer and 16 aren't going to do much for a better ride because its only another inch more
By bluetoyota
on 02/18/13 09:02 AM (PST)

GOD ME TOO..it so dam bumpy i get sick sometimes...milk truck for you tractor for me... i just paid this car off and wonder if i need to get a dfffernt car now.