A great upgrade from a 96 geo tracker
By dlbrooks on
2008 Toyota Matrix XR 4dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl 4A)
When I purchased my Matrix I was looking for something that would be good on gas and my dog could fit in. Well I got both. I figured that the car would do well in the snow being front wheel. We had a big snow storm recently and I wasn't impressed how the car handled itself. I did not feel safe driving in the snow and ice. Other than that this car is perfect for me, my husband and dog. It will hold all kinds of things in the cargo area with the back seat still up!! I purchased the dog gate and it works great. Everyone who has seen my car or rode in it love it. They rave about it. I might however buy a 4wdrive in the near future for safety reasons only.
Favorite Features
Size of car is perfect. Great heater and air cond. Seats sit up higher so you are not sitting on the floor. great view while in driving seat
Suggested Improvements
Sun roof rattled, took it in to get fixed. Inside the car rattles quite a bit right after we purchased it. Car only had eight miles on it. Front end shocks broke within a year and caused horrible clunking sound. Took in to be fixed. Heater control in the way when the shifter is in park.