2008 Toyota Matrix Hatchback - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Matrix model:
Great dog & adventure-mobile!
By wawoof on 06/25/08 12:02 PM (PDT)

2008 Toyota Matrix Hatchback 4dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

We decided to replace our 2002 Subaru Legacy wagon (EPA: 18/25) with a more fuel-efficient car. We went with the Matrix because it was the most fuel-efficient, economical, and reliable car we could find that would fit a large dog in the back. Great dog car! The dog barrier screws into the back of the rear seat - much more secure than any other dog barrier I've encountered. The plastic lining the cargo area is SO much easier to clean than the carpet in other cars. It even came with a bunch of useful nets and screws to organize the cargo area. Perfect car for us and our dogs. And I love how all the seats on the passenger side fold down and the rear window opens to accommodate long items.

Love my new Matrix!
By ystapdoognabel on 10/04/07 18:08 PM (PDT)

2008 Toyota Matrix Hatchback 4dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

I've only driven my new 2008 manual transmission basic Matrix 200 miles but as of this moment, it's my favorite car I've ever had. It just feels like the "perfect fit". I guess it's really too early for me to say much but so far, so good. I like the way it drives. I like the looks of the inside and outside. I like the amount of visibility it has. The seats are firm but very comfortable on the back. I test drove a Honda Fit Sport and was surprised at how much more I like the Matrix.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.