2006 Toyota Matrix Consumer Review: Very Good

2006 Toyota Matrix - Consumer Review

Very Good
By MJ on

2006 Toyota Matrix 4dr Wagon (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

I like my Matrix, however, I would like it even more if it came with a cruise control. It was the only 2006 on the lot, and at the time did not think it would matter. After owning one, I find that it does matter. Because it drives so smooth on the highway that before realizing it, I catch myself speeding. It would also be nice if it had an interrior dome light. All the other things it comes with are awesome! But without the cruise control and the interrior lights, I'm thinking about trading it in for one that has it. But looking around, it's amazing how having those two features jacks-up the price of the car way too much.

The vehicle's safety features is what inticed me to purhase the car. It handles well, especially on winding roads. It's a lot of fun to drive.

The the windshild wipers need to be looked into. When in use, the blade stops right smack in line of sight compromising driving safely in the rain. Side mirrors should have the ability to store away, especially in tight two car home garages; break handle gets in the way when using the cup holders.