Toyota Matrix = College Student's Dream
By Alex on
2005 Toyota Matrix XR AWD 4dr Wagon (1.8L 4cyl 4A)
I live in Upstate NY, and I must say that the AWD Matrix handles winter weather exceptionally well. Also, as a college student, the space the Matrix provides (especially when the seats fold down) is extremely accommodating. I practically fit my whole dorm room into this wagon! I love the Matrix so much that if I was ever to purchase a new car, it would definitely be a newer version of the Matrix, I cannot see myself driving any other car that fits my needs. The gas mileage for an AWD car is amazing: I drove from Oneonta, NY to Rochester, NY on a full tank of gas and I had above a half a tank still available. I've also found it to be very fun car to drive and the seats are very comfortable!
Favorite Features
Definitely the gas mileage, seats, traction and handling with the AWD, red lighted interior, spacious interior, and a 100 Watt plug outlet which is very handy, I use it to charge my cell phone and digital camera battery... the Matrix has it all!
Suggested Improvements
I would love to have a power seat controls, seeing that the Matrix has many technological perks to it, you think Toyota would offer more luxurious features... also the blind spot should be improved