One of Best Cars I Have Owned
By A Thomas on
2005 Toyota Matrix XRS Fwd 4dr Wagon (1.8L 4cyl 6M)
Wonderful automobile. Had 2004 Toyota Matrix XR and liked it so much that we bought another Toyota Matrix when 04 Toyota was wrecked. Most people I have talked to who saw car after wreck did not understand how I came away without so much as a scratch esp. since car was totalled. Very, very safe vehicle. Well-built and handles very well. Strongly recommend this car for anyone needing economical vehicle, but also needing room for lot of people. I can put 5 in including myself. 04 Matrix had good value and depreciated very little (much less than many other cars over the course of 1 yr).
Favorite Features
Plenty of legroom and one of the few cars where I did not have a major problem with too little headroom. Also like storage area instead of trunk. Like the facts that it has power windows, remote locks,cruise, security features, and CD player. Like the moonroof and esp. the foglights.
Suggested Improvements
I miss my 04 Toyota Matrix as I liked the color better than my 05 Matrix. I wish both cars had come with option for cassette player as well as CD. Also wish CD changer was easier to obtain.