2005 Toyota Matrix Consumer Review: GREAT Car! Fun, Sporty & not

2005 Toyota Matrix Wagon - Consumer Review

GREAT Car! Fun, Sporty & not too pricey
By crystalc on

2005 Toyota Matrix Fwd 4dr Wagon (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

I just bought this car, but I LOVE it already! This car is awesome. I love the way it looks. It's stylish, fun to drive, and pretty affordable. The Matrix offers a lot of interior room despite it's "small-car" status. I love that I sit up higher on the road than some other cars. The windshield is very wide, so I can see the road better. The car isn't "small", but it's not intimidatingly huge either. It's just perfect for me. Acceleration is nice, and the ride is pretty smooth. The cargo space inside is really roomy and great for those who like to carry cargo/tow a lot of stuff. The seats are actually more comfy than I would have imagined. Overall...GREAT car!

I LOVE the interior look of the car. It's very modern and "techy" looking. The stereo isn't bad at all. Love the way the car handles, and I like the steering wheel. Since I like to be "different" I like the unconventional exterior look of the Matrix. It's very futuristic, and easy on gas.

No real improvements needed yet. So far I love it. If I had to choose one thing, maybe I'd say the stand-still acceleration. I'm not sure what the 0-60mph/second rate is. Maybe my car is too new to really be gunning the engine. Either way, this is not problem for me.