I Love my Matrix
By LeeAnna Jonas on
2004 Toyota Matrix XR Fwd 4dr Wagon (1.8L 4cyl 5M)
What can I say about the New Matrix? Isn't she hot! I love my Matrix. Great sporty looks, dependable, easy driving and about 300 miles to a tank. I needed something that looked good but also had room for my son's Hockey gear. Lots of space in this car. Not only could I put in 3 kids hockey equipment, but also the 3 kids! Very roomy backseat. Plenty of places to put your extras. It took me 5 months before I found 2 of the little compartments next to the dash for storage. A pleasent surprise. Good pick up and a smooth ride on the highway. Also plenty of power in the mountains. I would recomend this car to anyone.
Favorite Features
My favorite item on the Matrix is the 6 disc in dash cd and am/fm radio. Great sound. Also all the compartments for the driver. Especially the cup holders in the front and backseat.
Suggested Improvements
The front bumper spoiler sits pretty low. It's hard not to hit in on high ground or high driveways. Sun visors need to be bigger for shorter people. I had to put a sun visor extender on mine help shade my eyes.