2004 Toyota Matrix Wagon 1.8L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual Consumer Reviews 5

2004 Toyota Matrix Wagon - Consumer Reviews

2004 Toyota Matrix XR Fwd 4dr Wagon (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

XR Wagon (1.8L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual)

View reviews for a specific Matrix model:
Like it better than damn VW
By Dejan on 10/28/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Toyota Matrix Wagon XR Fwd 4dr Wagon (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

Finally got rid of the 2001 VW Golf 1.8T. Loved that car first 24 months, while the warrany lasted. Many problems after that, and strange enough, they started happening after I owned the vehicle for 25 months (warranty on 01 was 24 months). Got a good deal on Matrix XR in Melbourne, FL (go for the invoice, nothing else since these cars are not top sellers). So far, I enjoy it very much especially since I don't care about the fast acceleration and fast machine (see my performance rating). If you plan to race, do not buy this car.

I Love my Matrix
By LeeAnna Jonas on 10/22/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Toyota Matrix Wagon XR Fwd 4dr Wagon (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

What can I say about the New Matrix? Isn't she hot! I love my Matrix. Great sporty looks, dependable, easy driving and about 300 miles to a tank. I needed something that looked good but also had room for my son's Hockey gear. Lots of space in this car. Not only could I put in 3 kids hockey equipment, but also the 3 kids! Very roomy backseat. Plenty of places to put your extras. It took me 5 months before I found 2 of the little compartments next to the dash for storage. A pleasent surprise. Good pick up and a smooth ride on the highway. Also plenty of power in the mountains. I would recomend this car to anyone.

Best car ever!
By Robert Sander on 10/14/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Toyota Matrix Wagon XR Fwd 4dr Wagon (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

I absolutely love this car. 1000 reasons to love it and I havent found a single disadvantage yet.

LEGROOM!!
By SMAR on 10/13/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Toyota Matrix Wagon XR Fwd 4dr Wagon (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

I love everything about this car. I have never been so happy with a car. Even traded my Tundra. I am 6 foot tall and the space and headroom is great. Getting in and out of the car for me is easy. I have one big problem though. My left leg cannot straighten out because it hits the wheelwell! It is starting to affect me because I have to sit crooked, and my left foot and leg are getting sore because it butts-up against the plastic! There is no comfortable spot to rest it my leg. I am physically fit and the last thing I wanted to do was complain about the coolest car I ever owned and a Toyota. Does anyone else know what I am talking about?

Trixin it 2004
By Bill Harkins on 10/12/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Toyota Matrix Wagon XR Fwd 4dr Wagon (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

This little car is an awesome performer. I have put 46,000 to date with out any returns to the dealer for anything. The only complaint I have with this car is that I feel Toyota should look into using a more forgiving paint, As for the car has more paint ship down to the bare metal than for Ford Contour had after 150,000 miles. I would reccomend this car to anyone. Great Car.

Oh! What A Feeling!
By Black Butterfly on 10/08/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Toyota Matrix Wagon XR Fwd 4dr Wagon (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

I just bought this car and I haven't regretted buying it for one minute! It has the sleek sporty look of a sports car with the room of an SUV! The ride is so smooth it's almost like you're floating. And the gas mileage! I have to use my car for my job, so I do a lot of inner city driving. I only have to fill up once a week and it doesn't put a dent in my pockets. I never got such great mileage with my Corolla!

To drive it is to love it.
By ex-jetta gal on 09/04/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Toyota Matrix Wagon XR Fwd 4dr Wagon (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

When I first saw commericals for the Matrix, I thought, "God, what an ugly car." Then I got inside one. Wow. The seats are so cushy, the dash is so fun and so bright, and the car feels so spacious. Even my tall friends seem to have plenty of room. Also, the car is loaded with little storage cubbies and power outlets. The clutch is very easy to ride, and the overall ride of the car is very smooth. Lots of compliments... this car has a little something to appeal to everyone. Plenty of space to tote around all my junk. Great price and gas mileage to boot.

A great little car
By cindeee on 08/28/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Toyota Matrix Wagon XR Fwd 4dr Wagon (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

This little car is fun to drive. It is good on gas milage and with the way the gas prices keep going up.... It's a good thing. I also like how easy it is carry stuff around.The sets are very easy to lay down for road trips or just going around town. Here where I live we can tinit our windows and I have Limo tint on the back 3 windows and a dark tint on the drivers side. The car looks sharpe!!!Great Car....

Toyota Matrix 2004 XR
By Kitkat on 08/28/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Toyota Matrix Wagon XR Fwd 4dr Wagon (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

I really enjoy the handling of the car. It is very comfortable to sit in as well as driving it. It has alot of room especially in the cargo area which really suprised me. I really can't think of anything that might be wrong.

Great car, great buy
By lovemymatrix on 07/23/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Toyota Matrix Wagon XR Fwd 4dr Wagon (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

We just bought a new Matrix XR, and we love it. It's fun to drive, and has lots of useful space. We also love the fuel economy. We ruled this car out at first because we thought it would be to small, but once we got in it, we knew it was the car for us.