2013 Toyota Land Cruiser SUV - Consumer Reviews

Base 5.7L V8 4x4 6-speed Automatic - (2 reviews )
Great Family Vehicle that can go anywhere!!
By finnfeather on 06/23/14 21:23 PM (PDT)

2013 Toyota Land Cruiser SUV 4dr SUV 4WD (5.7L 8cyl 6A)

I did a lot of research and test drove every full size SUV, before purchasing a 2014 Land Cruiser. I began the search leaning towards a full size range rover, I also looked at the Mercedes GL which is a great SUV. In fact I traded in my 2011 GL 450 for the land cruiser. If I didn't have young children who like to climb all over the seats in wet bathing suits and muddy shoes I might have been more inclined to drop $110k on the range rover, but I am a traditionalist I really like the old school look, durability and reliability of the land cruiser. While the range rover has some impressive features I just didn't like the new look and found myself looking at used 2012 rovers.

LoveMyNewLandcruiser
By jeaninek on 07/19/13 08:51 AM (PDT)

2013 Toyota Land Cruiser SUV 4dr SUV 4WD (5.7L 8cyl 6A)

This SUV is such a great combination of having a truck and luxury at the same time. The fact that you don't see too many of them on the road is nice too. It really stands out. It's so comfortable and FUN to drive. Plus, it has all the amenities you want for making long trips or off road trips a pleasure. It handles exceptional for a heavy vehicle, very tight and responsive. I purchased my Land Cruiser at Huntington Toyota in Huntington Long Island, and they were absolutely wonderful to deal with.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2013 Toyota Land Cruiser Suv in WA is:

$130 per month*