2011 Toyota Land Cruiser SUV - Consumer Reviews

Base 5.7L V8 4x4 6-speed Automatic - (2 reviews )
Built to Last - The Most Solid SUV on the Road
By car108 on 08/07/12 09:13 AM (PDT)

2011 Toyota Land Cruiser SUV 4dr SUV 4WD (5.7L 8cyl 6A)

My 2011 LC Cruiser is by far my favorite car purcahse ever. While I understand why so many dislike the rather bland exterior styling, knock the plastic interior, and question the high price, one drive on and off the pavement will explain why this SUV simply can not be matched by anything else on the road. On pavement the Cruiser handles well and is MUCH easier to park than my old Tahoe. This car always feels solid and safe. Off road this car really comes to life. In the Low drive function in mud, on uneven ground, and on rocky gravel the KDSS suspension makes this car handle like a dream. While the interior is not on the level of a Rover, this car always feels solid, unlike the Rover.

Very Impressed so far
By pjcrage on 05/13/11 10:52 AM (PDT)

2011 Toyota Land Cruiser SUV 4dr SUV 4WD (5.7L 8cyl 6A)

This is my second Land Cruiser and I am impressed thus far. My last was a 2006 (last generation) and I was not happy with it trading it in after less than a year. The 2011 has improved in MANY areas. Handling, comfort, conveniences, performance are all significantly upgraded in this generation of the LC.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2011 Toyota Land Cruiser Suv in WA is:

$202 per month*