Used 2010 Toyota Land Cruiser Base SUV Consumer Reviews - 4 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Toyota Land Cruiser SUV - Consumer Reviews

Base 5.7L V8 4x4 6-speed Automatic - (4 reviews )

everything you didn't know you needed
By Semilegal

2010 Toyota Land Cruiser SUV 4dr SUV 4WD (5.7L 8cyl 6A)

My third land cruiser, starting out with the fj80 than the fj100 and now the FJ200 - 2010 model year.
Growing up in Papua New Guinea I saw how these were meant to be used. Unfortunately, over here in the US they don't get to work out like they're capable of, but still when it's needed, it's nice to know it's there: from snow to hauling to off road to just, knowing i won't really ever overload this thing with my four kids our luggage, the dogs and stuff on the roof is wonderful.
Best part about the cruiser is that they're super reliable. You can drive a Hummer ... maybe get to where you want to go but you probably want to have your mechanic along - same thing goes with a jeep. With a LC, it's nice to get somewhere and know you can actually come back. If you're looking at an Escalade or some other piece of crap from GM, reconsider after looking at the reliability and resale and what you can do with it other than drive around town and drop your kids off at soccer. The Land Cruiser has the ability to cruise around town in style with almost 400 horses and and eight thousand pound towing capacity. No, mama probably won't always need it, but just in case it's nice to know you have it as long as you're spending the money.
The only problem I have with this truck is that the luxury features you would expect to find for that kind of money just aren't there, no cooled seats, no automatic doors, no automatic headlights - at least in my model year. And the styling is regretable, unfortunately. I liked my 1997 and my 2007 much better in that regard, but because of what's under the hood ^ how they're designed, it's well worth it. Look all around the world to see what people drive when they actually NEED to get somewhere, instead of just showing off; you'll find in places like the Middle East, Australia and Africa and in the Antarctic, Land Cruisers are the vehicle of choice because they're the total package in reliability, capability and comfort.

What an awesome vehicle!
By D. Mann

2010 Toyota Land Cruiser SUV 4dr SUV 4WD (5.7L 8cyl 6A)

I couldn't believe my eyes when I walked into American Toyota in Albuquerque and saw a 2010 Land cruiser. I knew right then that I had to have it! It is the most comfortable and quiet drive Ive ever experienced! The over sized navigation screen, the electric beverage cooler in the center console, smart key, a huge moon roof! Too much to list! Absolutely a fantastic vehicle!

Really, the smart key but I just think the electric beverage cooler is so awesome!

All features are nice but I would have liked to see air conditioned seats along with the heated seats like Toyota offers in the Avalon and Sequoia

Land Crusier is the One
By Ali Mazarei

2010 Toyota Land Cruiser SUV 4dr SUV 4WD (5.7L 8cyl 6A)

Just bought my second Toyota and I can not be any happier. This car has it all. If you are looking for luxury SUV don't even look at anything else. Toyota Land Cruiser is steps ahead of the others on the market.

Navigation system

Retractable step, I think would a great idea

Top Notch Off Road
By Top Notch Off Road

2010 Toyota Land Cruiser SUV 4dr SUV 4WD (5.7L 8cyl 6A)

2010 Land Cruiser is my second one after trading in 2008 Land Cruiser. It uses Denco gas pedal unlike other Toyotas that were recalled due to their defective CTS gas pedals. Handling the vehicle off the road is exceptional. If allowed by your local dealer, I urge you to test drive it off the road for a true experience.

Navigation, cup holders/cooler, exceptional features for both on and off road driving.

Reposition the third row folding seats to under the floor for a wider cargo.