2010 Toyota Land Cruiser - Consumer Reviews

Base 5.7L V8 4x4 6-speed Automatic - (3 reviews )
What an awesome vehicle!
By D. Mann on 07/01/10 08:34 AM (PDT)

2010 Toyota Land Cruiser 4dr SUV 4WD (5.7L 8cyl 6A)

I couldn't believe my eyes when I walked into American Toyota in Albuquerque and saw a 2010 Land cruiser. I knew right then that I had to have it! It is the most comfortable and quiet drive Ive ever experienced! The over sized navigation screen, the electric beverage cooler in the center console, smart key, a huge moon roof! Too much to list! Absolutely a fantastic vehicle!

Land Crusier is the One
By Ali Mazarei on 05/18/10 08:05 AM (PDT)

2010 Toyota Land Cruiser 4dr SUV 4WD (5.7L 8cyl 6A)

Just bought my second Toyota and I can not be any happier. This car has it all. If you are looking for luxury SUV don't even look at anything else. Toyota Land Cruiser is steps ahead of the others on the market.

Top Notch Off Road
By Top Notch Off Road on 02/15/10 08:22 AM (PST)

2010 Toyota Land Cruiser 4dr SUV 4WD (5.7L 8cyl 6A)

2010 Land Cruiser is my second one after trading in 2008 Land Cruiser. It uses Denco gas pedal unlike other Toyotas that were recalled due to their defective CTS gas pedals. Handling the vehicle off the road is exceptional. If allowed by your local dealer, I urge you to test drive it off the road for a true experience.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Toyota Land Cruiser in VA is:

$138 per month*