Why change something that works!
By Crusier Guy on
2005 Toyota Land Cruiser 4WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)
I'm a SUV lover. I've owned trucks, cars, and other SUVs and this is by far the best SUV I've ever owned. Its amazing how solid it is built. It rides nice, has great handling in the snow, my only problem is it's so nice I don't want to get it dirty! I've had it for some months now and I wouldn't change! The safety features are great as well. On some of the down sides, Gas mileage is bad considering the lack of horsepower and torque. The nav system is great and it doesn't require a DVD. One frustrating thing, you can hardly do anything on the nav system while driving the vehicle, the restrictions are too strict and should be loosened up so you can use it w/out stopping the car.
Favorite Features
The 3rd row seating how it operates is great! The rear hatch is also great, its VERY light but feels incredibly solid. I really like the look of it too, it looks classy but still is an amazingly robust SUV. The GPS NAV system w/out DVD's (and the fact that you can play DVD's on it) is great!
Suggested Improvements
Stereo and speakers are low quality. Should have XM feature avail, and the sound should be much better and crisp, its a 60k+ vehicle, the stereo should be great! DVD audio should be std too! Voice Recog is TERRIBLE and its feature set (# of commands) is BAD. The Acura TL's voice is WAY better.