Great Vehicle
By Rob Karas on
2005 Toyota Land Cruiser 4WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)
This is by far the most comfortable vehicle I have ever owned. I have owned Mercedes, Jeeps, Hondas and Toyotas in the past but never a Land Cruiser. The other day I was at an outdoor festival and we parked in the grass. It started to pour down rain and soaked everything. When we were leaving there were lots of SUVs which were spinning there wheels in mud and the grass, but we had no problem in the grassy field or going through the mud. The best part was that I didn't even have to switch to 4 wheel drive since it is in it full time. I love this vehicle.
Favorite Features
Sunroof, cdplayer and dvd player. I like the fact that when we leave the car the DvD player picks up right where the kids movie was when we shut the car off. The Nav system is nice too. Finally I like the fact that I do not have to adjust my rear view mirror at nighttime
Suggested Improvements
Better cup holders underneath the center console. Placement of DvD player(or a DvD player which can hold multiple discs). The ability for the driver to put windows up or down when the power lock is on. Currently if the lock is on, nobody can open or close the passenger windows.