2004 Toyota Land Cruiser Consumer Review: Superb SUV

2004 Toyota Land Cruiser SUV - Consumer Review

Superb SUV
By crk on

2004 Toyota Land Cruiser 4WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

This Land Cruiser is our 4th Toyota and I just can't say enough good things about this vehicle. We bought it with safety being our top priority and I feel very safe driving it; there are airbags everywhere and the car drives very stable. In turns, it does not feel top heavy and it accelerates well for the size of the vehicle. We have NEVER had any mechanical issues and that says a lot for a vehicle with some many extra luxury items; EXTREMELY reliable. I concur with the majority of the reviews, paying a few extra dollars in gas per tank is an insurance policy for reliability and safety!

Reliability! The rear tailgate is an extremely great design and the rear camera is used every time I back-up as a reference; great feature!

Needs memory seats and mirrors; it is the ONLY luxury feature this vehicle is missing. Possibly look to a Hybrid down the road; would love another 10 miles to the gallon but it is tough to find any other complaint.