2004 Toyota Land Cruiser - Consumer Reviews

Base 4.7L V8 4x4 5-speed Automatic - (39 reviews )
best SUV on the road
By toyota_man on 01/22/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Toyota Land Cruiser 4WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

I love driving my Land Cruiser, it's the best vehicle I've ever owned, and that's saying a lot considering I have owned the Lexus and the Mercedes... I think that whoever has a chance to buy one of these, do it, and don't worry about the price, it's worth every penny and then some!! I LOVE IT!!!!

Toyota Land Cruiser Review
By caseylast on 12/11/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Toyota Land Cruiser 4WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

Awesome SUV! Drives like a car on a truck base. Would buy another one in a heartbeat!

"King Of The Road"
By CTP855 on 12/10/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Toyota Land Cruiser 4WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

Built like a rock, dependable, reliable, impecable quality, and fun to drive. Handling is superb for such a heavy vehicle. Owned my last Land Cruiser for eleven (11) trouble free years. Pricey, but worth every cent if you plan on keeping it for a number of years. Has excellent resale value. Gas mileage isn't good, but mosy SUV's aren't.

My kind of car for a family of 6
By Heide on 12/07/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Toyota Land Cruiser 4WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

Land Cruiser is the car everyone should own.It is fun to drive in the city or in the rocky roads of Joshua Tree National Park to the Snowy mountains of Big Bear. It handles the raod very well. We compared it to the Sequoia and other SUV`s there is just not any comparison. Yes, one has to pay for the safety and quality and if you have 4 precious little ones in it it is well worth every dollar. I am a proud, confident driver and owner of my Land Cruiser.

We Love It
By normiedus on 11/15/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Toyota Land Cruiser 4WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

My family and I have traveled halfway across the country in our "Land Crusher" as we like to call it, and we have never been more pleased. The comfort and handling of this vehicle is like driving on air. We will never drive anything else, and we also have another one on order. Worth the price.

2004 Land Cruiser - A Winner!
By monkey man on 11/01/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Toyota Land Cruiser 4WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

This is our fourth Land Cruiser and I can not speak well enough about it. What you notice first is the engineering. Everything in the Land Cruiser is well engineered and quality. Performance is good with the V8, ride is excellent both in town and on the Interstate. Breaking is outstanding. Handling is very good at low speeds with cornering a bit mushy as hou would expect in a vehicle of this size. Overall creature comforts are excellent. We did remove the third row seats as we need the space for equipment. The off road ability of the Land Cruiser is amazing as its handling in bad weather and snow.

Second to none
By luckylug on 10/20/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Toyota Land Cruiser 4WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

Why did I waited so long to purchased this great vehicle ? Oh , yes the price.

prolly the best car ive ever driven
By kjanjua on 10/18/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Toyota Land Cruiser 4WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

i jkust changed it from the 2000 model and WOW i am amazed and i luv this car i git the full package with all options and i just luv it

satisfied
By aod on 10/18/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Toyota Land Cruiser 4WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

I changed to a smaller suv. I have owned a Suburban, and an Escalade. I am enjoying the luxury, yet it is not as large.