2004 Toyota Land Cruiser SUV - Consumer Reviews

Base 4.7L V8 4x4 5-speed Automatic - (39 reviews )
MONSTER
By monster_tank_elephan on 08/23/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Toyota Land Cruiser SUV 4WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

I will tell you haw it is: Suspension not that smooth, some reviews are telling “riding like on air”, NOT All wheel drive, all the time, eats more gas and that why most are complaining about GAS, but all wheel drive makes this car stable on the turns. Only 230hp, need more? get supercharger from Toyota TRD will give ya +30% hp. Price $55K not worth it get a use one for 30K same thing just same a lot on $$. Stereo system is not that wof- wof put a custom one. And the one that I have, makes wind noise from the from a front window. I thing if you looking for comfort, style, reliability, fun to drive this is the car ya.

one of the best SUVS on the market
By Tyson at Miami Motor on 08/22/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Toyota Land Cruiser SUV 4WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

overall toyota has done an outstanding innovation to its landcruiser while many people may perfer the sequioa becasue of the cheaper tag the landcruiser is well wroth the price it is a symbol of sucess you dont see many on the road ... compared to the sequioa its WAY more Prestigious

GREAT Vehicle to own
By Robert V. Scott on 08/16/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Toyota Land Cruiser SUV 4WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

Resisted buying one. Have had MANY Tahoes, Yukons, a BMW X5, but this is by far the finest!My wife has a new MB CLK 430 Cab. and prefers this Landcruiser on a daily basis. She loves the Luxury and saftey combo. Easy to handle and great site lines. Reminds her of her old Lexus LS 400.Better buy than the Lexus LX 470. Use the extra 10K for the gas in this vehicle.

good
By prince celestine on 08/04/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Toyota Land Cruiser SUV 4WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

it very good and comfortable. quiet fascinating.

No other compares
By anonymous's on 06/14/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Toyota Land Cruiser SUV 4WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

I can bring it anywhere i need to go with anyone i need to bring with me all with the comfort and luxury in mind. The extra gas money is worth it if you really use the car for its intended purpose.

My wife wanted one....what a mistake.
By tim1234 on 05/27/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Toyota Land Cruiser SUV 4WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

Big, slow and I am not sure why so many people like Toyotas. I am going to get a Tahoe. better engine and I'd rather support an American company this time. I learned my lesson.

I love my Land Cruiser
By Turing on 04/23/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Toyota Land Cruiser SUV 4WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

Buy one, you too will love it. Worth every penny.

Why wouldn't you!!!
By woodrmg on 04/08/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Toyota Land Cruiser SUV 4WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

This is our second Land Crusher and we just love this vehicle. It has all the bells you could ever need and is VERY safe if you have kids. The Titanium rear and the fact that it's almost 6000 pounds, coupled with all the latest safety features to lend you confidence you are driving one of the safest vehicles on earth. It drives like a sedan and handles well in all the elements. I put an extremely high price on the saftey of my family and feel everyday that my wife and kids are safe. The extra fuel cost I'll trade for this safety.

2004 Land Cruiser
By robjoe on 04/06/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Toyota Land Cruiser SUV 4WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

Purchased the 2004 Land Cruiser as a replacement for my 2000 4-Runner. Compared the Land Cruiser to models from Nissan, Infiniti, Lexus, Honda, Acura and vehicles within the Toyota family. Chose the Land Cruiser based on a multitude of consumer and car publication reviews, data contained within the NHTSA’s website and on the features that this SUV offers. Impression so far is extremely positive. It’s a large SUV that rides like a well-refined sedan

TRUE 4-WHEELER
By CLAYTON on 03/29/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Toyota Land Cruiser SUV 4WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

bEST 4 WHEELER ON THE PLANET.