fun fun fun
By Tyronesg on
2003 Toyota Land Cruiser 4WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)
Originally purchased as a family utility auto to transport 5 boys to school, scoccer, summer trips, ect... but has grown to be such a fun and easy drive and ride, that it is a tough choice to drive it or my BMW around town for short errands. I certainly am not comparing the toyota LC to the BMW 5 series as far as performance but in many ways it is just as much fun to drive. The driver has suprisingly superior steering control for such a big and heavy truck. It drives comfortable like a car, brakes well and the fun gets even better when you go off road. Treat yourself to a test drive...you will experience an immediate and distint difference in agility.
Favorite Features
My favorite features are the standard, am/fm,cassette,cd premium sound system. Equally as nice is the ability to remove the rear seats when necessary to transport large objects. The temp control works identical to the one in my home.The height and weight provides a safe enviroment
Suggested Improvements
Wipers for the headlights would be a nice feature. Also the ability to raise the windows from the exterior keylock.Better gas milage a optional rear sun roof and in- dash multiple cd changer and compass is perferred. The replacement remote key is nearly $300.00...not good.